Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Thank You! Thank You Very Much!

Every once in a while you need to toot your own horn, and today is that day. I am very fortunate to have so many great clients, many of whom have become valuable friends. And, several have have passed along their testimonials about working with me, to share with potential clients in the future. So, with a modest blush, I share them with you.


"As a single, first-time home buyer, it was important for me to work with a professional who is knowledgeable, responsive and trustworthy. Mary's experience, warmth and her willingness to go above and beyond in every area exceeded all my expectations."
-- Karin S., Oakland

"As a first-time homebuyer, Mary helped me through the entire homebuying process with patience and perseverance. She knows and understands the Oakland loft market, and most importantly, she knows and understands people. Mary provides excellent customer service and repeat customers become long-time friends."
-- Karna W., Oakland

"Mary Smartt was a one-in-a-million find. She really listened to us and helped us find exactly what we wanted. (We were exploring all of the East Bay and Mary understood the whole area). During the sale she knew just the right people for inspections and testing, people who gave us invaluable advice. Finally, she negotiated for us and we got the house. She has just the right mixture of professionalism and care. We recommend her to all our friends."
--Chuck & Roshni, Alameda


If you are entering the real estate market and would like to receive the same level of customer service, please contact me. I am always happy to help. I can be reached at 510-547-5970 x57 or Msmartt@jps.net.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Good for you Mary!
I can see why so many people trust you to be there real estate professional!